Current Favourite Lipstick

Monday, December 16, 2013

Gedik bukan cerita pasal lipstick. Anyway, one of my hantaran ada set makeup & perfume. As you all know, Wa ada cerita dalam entry lepas, set RM200 from Estee Lauder. Great great deals! Few weeks time, I'm playing with my makeup hehe. Espeacially jatuh cinta dengan lipstick dan blusher. Yup, I'm addicted to lipstick and blusher. 



What I've got, Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Crystal Nude, here's some photo from other blog for better picture.

picture taken from here

And from mine, as you can see warna dia macam peachy nude shade. Not to pale and sangat natural. Untuk taknak nampak light sangat, Wa just dab another lipstick untuk nampak pink2 sikit.





What is your favourite lipstick ?!


1 comment

  1. wah,, menariknya wa.. lilynn jus guna lip moisturizer Estee Lauder.. hihi..

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Wakdingding. Design by FCD.